In order for Bright Invoicing to display your calendar within the app, you will need to make it public.
This means the calendar will be searchable via Google. If you wish your calendar details to remain private you will need to manage your diary outside of Bright Invoicing.
To share your calendar
You can share the main calendar for your account, or another calendar you created.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- To the right of the calendar you want to share, click the Down arrow .
- Click Share this Calendar.
- Under "Share with specific people," add the email address of the person you want to share with.
- Under "Permission Settings," choose an option in the drop-down menu. Learn more about these options below.
- If someone isn't already added, click Add person.
- Click Save.
If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they'll see your calendar in their "Other calendars" list. If you shared your calendar with an email group , they'll see the calendar in their "Other calendars" list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.
Here is a video created by Google to show you how to use sharing. The video is aimed at Google Apps users within organisations so some of the steps differ slightly but the main steps are all there.